“Done. Let’s all move on.”
Kim Kardashian West is on the cover of Billboard magazine this week, and they obviously asked her about ~that~ feud with Taylor Swift.
Zoey Grossman / Billboard
If you don’t know what went down, here’s a very in-depth explainer, but if you’re kind of interested but not that interested, here’s the whole thing in bullet points:
– Kanye West wrote a song called “Famous”, which includes the lyrics “me and Taylor might still have sex/I made that bitch famous”.
– Kanye said Taylor gave her approval for him to release the song.
– Taylor said she never gave her approval for him to release the song, and warned him that it was “misogynistic”.
– Kim Kardashian did an interview with GQ in which she called Taylor a liar, and said that Kanye had video proof of Taylor giving him her blessing.
– Kim then released said video on her Snapchat, and shit hit the fan.
Larry Busacca / Getty Images
But when Billboard asked Kim about the whole thing, she basically couldn’t give less of a shit.
Ugh, do we really have to talk about Taylor Swift? I’m so over it … If it were up to Kanye, it all would probably never have come out. He can handle it, he has no hard feelings. He doesn’t even really care. I just wanted to protect my husband. I saw him getting a lot of shit … It wasn’t even about a look or anything, or to have this feud – it was like, “OK, here’s the truth”. Done. Let’s all move on. I feel like I don’t want to talk about her anymore.
View Entire List ›