1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Hit snooze, go back to sleep five times, make coffee, feed dogs, shower, and start my day.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Ciroc Peach and pineapple, and rosé for the ladies.
3. What’s the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Cool beds for my dogs, Shug and Moe.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My mama — she is always worried about her baby.
6. What’s the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
Cell phone: selfie from Halloween with an Afro like I had when I was 10 years old. Computer: 358 Ferrari.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
I texted a naughty message to my girlfriend at the time, but I accidentally sent it to my mother and she texted back, “Oh Shemar, you’re such a jackass.”
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
America’s Funniest Home Videos.
9. What’s the first CD you bought?
The first song I ever memorized and still know all of the words to is LL Cool J’s “I Need Love,” when I was in the seventh grade.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
Drake, Future, Imagine Dragons, Kat Dahlia, Hozier, and all kinds of old-school jams.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Homemade chocolate chip cookies and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
The movie Friday.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms, or BBQ chicken.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
Bad breath, insecurity, and jealousy.
15. What was your first online screen name?
Malcolm Winters (Young and the Restless).
16. What’s the last thing you copied and pasted on your phone?
Date of the release of my movie The Bounce Back.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
I like hearing my mother call me a “jackass” when I’m acting out.
18. What’s your favorite emoji?
Wink with the tongue out and peace.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
New York in the summer and LA in the winter.
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
Britney, junk in her trunk, and Christina for her voice.
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
NSYNC. JT has swag…and Jessica Biel. Winning!
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
Beyoncé is fun to look at and Rihanna is all over my playlist.
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
30. And finally: Tell us a secret.
I can touch my nose with my tongue and ride a unicycle at the same damn time.